Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Commitment to Accessibility
I’m committed to accessibility. It is my policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have a full and equal access to my digital offerings.
Kris Rivenburgh strives to meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards to ensure digital offerings on KrisRivenburgh.com are ADA Compliant.
Some of the measures taken to make KrisRivenburgh.com accessible include:
- descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- using descriptive text links and headers
- maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- incorporating a skip navigation link
- making all text zoomable up to 200%
- eliminating all potentially distracting elements (e.g. pop ups, auto playing video, etc.)
- ensuring website is navigable by keyboard only
- presenting content in a meaningful order
- providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
Here are the steps I have taken to ensure accessibility of this website:
- installed Accessible Theme, a WordPress theme that is fully accessible and uses clean code
- read through WCAG 2.0 AA and implemented all success criteria
- personally reviewed my website for any inaccessible components
- removed any media that wasn’t accessible
Through my genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, I believe KrisRivenburgh.com not only meets but exceeds the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and other parallel or related disability inclusion laws including the New York Human Rights Law and the California Unruh Act.
KrisRivenburgh.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way I can improve, I’d love to hear more. You can email me at email@example.com.
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at ADA.gov.
Section508.gov provides numerous resources for making accessible websites and maintaining them.
Accessible.org provides web accessibility information and services.